Product Designer (UX) (m/w/d)
We are CONNY! With us, you can work on one of the biggest challenges of our legal system: We want consumers to understand their rights and finally make use of them. To this end, we are building Europe's leading Justice-as-a-Service platform www.conny.legal. Here, customers can hire us in the areas of tenancy, employment, and consumer law. We enforce our customers' rights, simply and, for most services, without any risk-costs for our customers. This makes the enforcement of one's own rights possible for everyone.
Follow our mission: CONNY - Gives you justice!
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research and interviews to understand the design needs
- Develop elegant and effective design strategies and solutions for how our products present content to both internal and external users
- Create and develop interaction specifications
- Iterate on multiple design explorations and create simple but robust results
- Present design results to our product team and stakeholders to review and gather feedback
- Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
- Design conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups and functional prototypes
- Proactively manage your own work queues and estimations
- Ensure that delivery expectations and agreements are met
- Previous work experience (2+ years) as a Product Designer or UX Designer
- Bachelor degree in design, HCI or similar professional experience
- A portfolio showing your experience in creating an application’s functionality and design solutions to solve user’s problems
- Experience with UX research
- Experience in creating scenarios, sketches, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes while keeping the technical aspects in mind
- Strong experience with tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and InVision or similar
- Very strong communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Affinity to see the big picture as well as low-level details
- Efficiency, neatness, pro-activity and working well in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Excitement to solve complex problems and able to prioritise between different projects at the same time
- Team player with a hands-on mentality
What we offer you
We offer you the chance to contribute to the development of Europe's leading Justice-as-a-Service platform. Working in an attractive environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, and a high degree of responsibility from day one. Our offer includes a compensation package in line with the market, attractive team events, flat-rate beverages, and the obligatory fruit basket. Besides, with our Urban Sports M membership, you can enjoy a wide range of sporting activities.
Become part of a dynamic and highly motivated team with the best colleagues you could wish for!